The following selection of
useful links may support your initial search for monographs, articles,
and other helpful materials for your distance education research project:
Most comprehensive compilations of resources in distance education and
A wealth of searchable and accessible resources in open and distance learning
(ODL), with a particular focus on ODL for development.
as well as http://sloanconsortium.org/effective
Sloan-C View provides accessible information about online learning from
Volume 1/Issue 1 in 2002 to date. Sloan's Effective Practices site collects
innovative and replicable examples of quality in online education.
Your gate to the wealth of the web...
Publicly accessible books on the theory
and practice of distance education, online, and e-learning:
Learned peer-reviewed journals
in the field of open and distance learning:
- JDE, the Journal of Distance Education (Canada) at: http://www.jofde.ca/index.php/jde
- IRRODL, the International Review of Research on Open and Distance Learning
(Canada) at: http://www.irrodl.org/index.php/irrodl
- EURODL, the European Journal of Open, Distance an E-Learning at: http://www.eurodl.org/
- AJDE, The American Journal of Distance Education, E-Learning and Learning
Online at: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/hajd20/current
- DE, the Australian journal on Distance Education at: http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/cdie20/current
- Open Learning (UK) at http://www.tandfonline.com/toc/copl20/current
- Distances et Savoir (France) at: